Wednesday, October 18, 2006

whew

Well, it is Wednesday, October 18th already. Hard to believe. I think that I am just working my life away because time if flying so fast. There is so much I want to do but I cannot afford it or get away. I might start planning Satuday trips to places, I don't know though.

A kid at the day job told me that he bought(parents let him) the movie 8 Mile and it is his favorite movie. Yeah, that's got a graphic sex scene in it if I recall. This kid is 8. I just said that movie is not for kids and is only for adults and then stopped talking about it.

My kids won't be watching that stuff until they are old enough to handle it in a mature manner. When I have kids, whenever that will be. It is one thing to just let your kids sit infront of the television and play videogames 24/7 but then let them watch adult cinema when they can tear themselves away from the game controller. That stuff irks me.

Sorry Amanda, no pictures yet. Soon, have patience grasshopper.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, October 19, 2006 8:17:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

You got time to drink at the freaking Final Four, you got time to upload pics.


Just saying.

 
At Friday, October 20, 2006 2:35:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Simmadonnaw. I attempt to have a life when I am not working and/or sleeping. Sorry, I'll try to do better next time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters