Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Unsure

There is a new blogging program with blogger. It is still in beta, not GM or final release. I'm not sure I want to upgrade to that yet, although I would enjoy having some new features for my blog. I don't have much flexibility with my old template that I am using. Bold and italics are just about it with links and photos. Anyone using the new beta version? Do you like it? Do you suggest upgrading? How user friendly is it? Do you lose any added things, like counters and such? Thanks!

2 Comments:

At Friday, October 20, 2006 2:20:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I switched and it has worked great for me.
Pros--No more waiting to index.
Now you have catagories to add for easy sorting.
Cons--You have to set up a google account and now log in to the site with the full email address instead of the id you used to have.

I have sitemeter on mine and it converted the template just fine. Everything works perfectly.

I recommend switching just for the catagory tags you can leverage.

 
At Sunday, October 22, 2006 10:05:00 PM , Blogger D e s i g n Girl said...

K - I switched awhile back and was unsure like you. However, I really like it, but they have yet to put up new templates for it...which is one of the reasons I switched. But this one definitely has more features.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters