Friday, October 13, 2006

Goodness Gracious, It's Friday!



Oh baby. I'm so happy that it is Friday. With Monday off, this has been the longest week ever. I had to pull a little extra duty today at the day job. So combined between the 2 jobs today I worked 16 hours. Luckily the night job wasn't too stressful.

Plans for the weekend. Work Friday from 10-6 then working the bar from 9-1. Gonna blow off some steam, that's for sure. Saturday, I have to go get my suit which has been ready since Tuesday. Yeah, that busy. Saturday night working the night job from 6:30-12:30am then probably heading over to Shoo's if it is still hoppin. Sunday, work the night job. Maybe get some wings during the day.

RD is in Chicago. I wish I was there chillin with him (and Ed (and Amanda)).

Shannon is still in Ireland, I even more wish I was there, chillin with her (and Neil).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters