Saturday, October 14, 2006

Strummin my pain

I don't know what is going on anymore.

I just looked at my phone and saw that 4 text messages I sent last night did not send but were still "in progress". I went ahead and deleted them as to not confuse the recipients. Stupid phone, bad enough it hangs up on people when I open it, now it is withholding texts.

The bar was dead last night. Where were bar going springfieldiens? Was there some event that I am unaware of?

I hung out with Josh, Molly, and Ed and Amanda.

"No I will not make out with you. Did ya hear that? this girl wants to make out with me in the middle of class. You got Chlorophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all she can talk about is making out with me. I'm here to learn, everybody, not to make out with you. Go on with the chlorophyll. "

I wish you felt the same way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters