Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Don't Mess With Texas

Oh boy, what a long freakin day. And I'm not even working the night job today. I was in charge all day at the day job. Let's just say, I'm pretty stressed. It was nice having a few sets of extra eyes but yeah, I pretty much ran the show from beginning until end. Circus might have been a better way to put it. At one point I thought I was going to lose my voice, it was getting hoarse. I'm doing alright now though.

Izzy is home from Alaska for a week. I'm going to hang out with her tonight and whoever else decides to come out on a Tuesday night. I was going to stay in, yeah, that isn't happening. Never seems to work out. I don't know the last time that I was able to just sit at home and relax, there is always something to do or someone to see. Don't get me wrong though, I live for seeing my friends which is why I never give myself the rest that I deserve. I'm a glutton for punishment. It builds character.

Texas first became a state in 1845. Later, it seceded from the United States during the Civil War and was readmitted as a state following the war. Yes Texas did enter the Confederacy and send troops to the war.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters