Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Drink Deprivation

So I haven't been to the bar since Saturday. Either I haven't been in the mood or I don't want to spend the precious little money that I have left. Sure I have a tab but I don't want to add to it until I pay it off which will be very soon since I get paid tomorrow.

I've been trying to read my reading assignment for my class tomorrow night. My ability to sit for long periods of time and read something that isn't actually a story is almost non existant. How did I do this when I was a kid? I used to be able to sit and read text books and such and not fall asleep and be able to finish them. In one ear and out the other. I'll get it done. Oh yes, I will get it done.

what - huh - noo -- whoo?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters