Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Good news

I should have my car window fixed by this weekend. Bad news, I am a lazy behind and I still have yet to tape it up or anything. Actually now it won't go all the way up because it fell all the way down and now it only goes half way up. Yay! I wish I was in Hawaii! But alas I am not. Brilliant!

So what to talk about. Hummmm. I don't know. OH! Some of my best friends practically refuse to read my blog. They claim that I should verbally tell them everything that is going on instead of them reading about it. I disagree with this idea. My reasoning is that not everything that I have to say is Phone Call Worthy. Or somethings I say if spoken would not have the same impact. Or somethings I say would take all of 30 seconds to say and then what? Hang up? So my friends that are anti-blog are missing out cummulatively on my life. When you add up everything that I write here and there, and then that ends up being quite a bit. But do I remember all of this every time that I have a phone call? NO! By sitting down at certain points in my day I write things down. I write because if I didn't then I would forget most likely. I don't remember everything. I remember big things. I forget people. So I feel that these friends that are anti-blog should read more often. I know that they are online at least 1 time a day if not constantly. So then just reading what I have written can help you to see what's going on and it helps me because I don't have to wrack my brain about what it was that happened the other day that might be funny. Because you have read it. We can still talk about other things. I do not write everything down on here. Some people like to think that I do but no no no. I keep somethings that are up private. Now I even go as far as to try to get more friends to start blogs too for the same reasons that I have just spoken. It's fun. The blogs banter back and forth and it is a record of our lives. Can our parents recall a "conversation" about day to day stuff that they had 30 years ago? No, probably not. So this is something that we can do to make ourselves timeless too. Look back later in life. Providing that blogspot or other websites will be around always. I someday plan on printing out all of my blogging and saving it like the journal it is. That will be a hell of a lot of paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters