Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Time keeps on slipping slipping slipping slipping

Hot pockets and lean pockets are the best. They are quick and somewhat healthy and chock full of flavor. I know I dig'em.

It's Wednesday today which means that it is Hump Day. So everyone, get started humping.

Last night I hung out with R and my neighbor and others. It was a good time. I wish everyone wouldn't have been so shady and not call back or avoid me (seemed like)and all that jazz. Not much went on though. I just hung out and chilled. Shot the breeze and drank some high quality H2O. I saw a few of my favorite waitresses too. It's always a pleasure.

So no one liked the hug post? I think people should hug more often. I'm not huge on initiating hugs but I usually enjoy it unless it is with someone I totally despise. Just kidding. Haven't found that person yet, have I? I do find it a little different when people hug after only meeting once. The way I look at it though is that I must have made a good enough impression that they want to give me a big old hug. Which is cool, right?

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 23, 2005 11:01:00 AM , Blogger JD said...

Mmmm, lean pockets. I am having some for lunch :)

 
At Wednesday, February 23, 2005 4:08:00 PM , Blogger JD said...

I don't think they exist. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters