Friday, March 04, 2005

Working for the weekend

Yeah. The weekend is almost upon us. I get a 3 day weekend. I'm stoked. I've been off and on sick for a while now and it is driving me nuts. I hope that I get better soon because mainly the weather is starting to warm up. Barely. I hate being sick when it is nice outside. I feel like such a waste. I'm working Saturday evening. Everyone come see me. Not that people read this much though. Mr. Shoo's site is the popular one with the movie quotes going on all day long. I've got my readers though. People come here for me and not for the gimmicks. That is what I like. Ed headed back to FL for 2 weeks now. Everyone else is back to work. I think that this weekend is going to be a blast.

2 Comments:

At Friday, March 04, 2005 12:06:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

so my site is just 'gimmicks'?

 
At Friday, March 04, 2005 6:52:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

I didn't say the word "just" which in that context you make it sound like I said it was the only thing you had. Does Disney World JUST have roller coasters? No! NOT JUST roller coasters but they DO HAVE roller coasters. Damn, take a pill man.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters