Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Extreme Coffee

So today we ran out of the regular drip coffee. So no pot of coffee to devour in order to not have to nap today. My dad shows me that we have instant coffee. Just one spoon of the powdery coffee grounds into one coffee cup with water. Well, I'm drinking it for the caffeine and I do like the taste or else I wouldn't touch the stuff. I have figured out how to make this better than to have to make a cup every few minutes. I put more coffee powder into one cup of water. It is stronger, better, and MORE CAFFEINE! So I figure one cup is now like two cups. I can get the caffeine and not have to go to the restroom as often either since I won't be taking in as much liquid. It is a win win win situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters