Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Eros

So what do I need to do to get you to notice me? Do I have to do the stereotypical male things to get your attention? For example, I call often because girls cannot just up and call guys that they may like for fear of what the guy may think. Also I would pay for anything that you could possibly want while I'm with you (food, trinkets, drinks, entertainment). I could spend money on things that you don't even ask for. Little surprises maybe like flowers, candy, or toys like if you liked butterflies then I could get you something like that. When would that be crossing the line though if you are not even dating? I feel that too much can feel like stalking and smothering. I also feel that a guy shouldn't have to buy a girl a ton of material things just to get her to notice him as more. Because if then she notices after many purchases wouldn't she just be noticing the money and not him in actuality?

I would enjoy it if I could just go around to people whether I know them or not and make judgments as to whether they are right for each other. Tell girls to not waste their time with womanizers or jerks and tell dudes to not waste their time with nut cases. I've spent most of my life being a great observer. Rememberer is a different story. I would like to think that by observing the ups and downs of all my friends' relationships and siblings relationships that I've got a pretty good handle on the relationship scene. My thing is that I haven't been able to find that open window to get into that clubhouse because someone is standing on the door up above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters