Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I don't belong

Have you ever had the feeling that you don't belong anywhere? That is how I have felt lately. I go out. I see people. I socialize, kinda. I have this feeling the entire time that I shouldn't be there. Most of the time I would rather be at home. When I am at home I would rather be somewhere else. It isn't who I am with, rather it is just me. It is a funk. I realize that. I'm not dense.

It is like that song lyric, "I don't belong here, something is wrong here"

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 21, 2005 9:55:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

I do occassionally but it is along the lines of every 2 lines rhyme type poetry. Subpar is a personal opinion. If it gets the message across then the motive is not subpar so the lyrics are not subpar.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters