Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Losing grip

I feel like I haven't been seeing people as much lately. As I say all along times are changing and it is hard to stop it, if at all. People are moving on with their lives. This period of time of living, working, and having fun is coming to an end for some people in certain aspects. I expect to start seeing people even less. Not because I don't want to see them nor the other way around but because they don't have time because of their new habits and life they are molding. I try to fight it. Not that I don't like change but sometimes a drastic change is not needed. To stop calling your friends is a sad thing for a friend to do. To not hang out. Friends hang out because they enjoy each other's company and expect to have a good time. New friends come, old friends go. Life goes on. What was the saying that old friends are gold? I think people forget that after a while. I know I haven't forgotten but if I am there and you are not and it happens time after time you force me to forget rather than deal with the pain of disappointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters