Sunday, July 24, 2005

Unexpected

Last night I was hanging out in front of Mojo's shortly before I was about to head home. A female acquaintance of mine was walking by and we said our goodbye's. Then she said something that caught me off guard. She said that I "look good." Now, you may not think of this as a big deal but it got me thinking. I don't know if she knows about me losing weight. Also I am still a real big guy so I wonder what prompted this statement. Plus she hasn't been one to ever give me a compliment before. So whether or not she checked me out, it totally made my night. That is a confidence/motivation booster too. I've got a real good feeling about losing weight. I'm going to have to walk around with a pimp stick to beat away the hordes of eligible women throwing themselves at me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters