Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Watching the tide roll away

The jury people are starting to piss me off. They keep telling me to call back at a later time or the next day, I have now called 5 times each time telling me to call back later cause I am not needed just yet. I just want to get it over with. This better not end up affecting my plans Thursday night and into the weekend.

Today is only Tuesday and it feels like it should be Thursday at least. The week is just creeping by. Probably because of this jury stuff.

I think I have lost a little bit more weight. I'm at 323 which by my math, double checked, is 27 pounds total.

I thought that my foot was feeling better but today it is aching like crazy. No sharp pains but it just aches and is bothersome. I've still got some time before it is totally better I guess.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 26, 2005 4:30:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you kyle...you are on your way to a healthy you!

ss

 
At Tuesday, July 26, 2005 11:28:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

keep up the good work buddy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters