Monday, July 25, 2005

NOMAR!

Oh yes. Nomar Garciaparra is going to be playing in Peoria with the Peoria Chiefs this Tuesday through Thursday. I heard it come straight from Dusty Baker's mouth last night while being interviewed during the game with which we narrowly beat Saint Louis by a GRAND SLAM by Neifi Perez. I'm planning on going to the Chiefs' game this Thursday with Nattie and company. Nattie is the one getting it together so get ahold of her but I hear she is going to order the tickets by 3pm today. So catch her quick! I am so stoked. I haven't been to a minor league game since the "Cardinals" were here in Springfield back when I was a wee little boy. Do all of you remember that? The Springfield Cardinals which then was followed by the Sultons and the Capitols. Yeah, Glory Days!

1 Comments:

At Monday, July 25, 2005 4:50:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Have fun at the game!! ss

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters