Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Problematic Cell Phone

My cell phone has been on the fritz lately. Well now it has really gone batty and I finally have a new one coming to me because this one was under warranty. BUT it won't be here until Monday or Tuesday because I am cheap and wouldn't do the 2 day shipping for like 8 bucks. Ground was free so that is what I did. SO until I get my new phone I have no screen to see who has called me, to see or send text messages. I can receive incoming calls and I can dial out manually. The phone works just not the screen. I can't see anything on it cause it is like it is burnt out. So as of like next Tuesday, I will finally have a working cell phone again. YAY! Until then call me cause I probably won't be calling you.

4 Comments:

At Thursday, August 04, 2005 9:28:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder you haven't returned all my booty calls.

 
At Thursday, August 04, 2005 1:19:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

BS, shameless promotion of your employer.

It is the phone which is motorola. Which I know is not exclusive to cingular. It is not the service that caused the screen to crap out.

 
At Thursday, August 04, 2005 7:40:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Oh neat. Is that what Consumer Reports has to say?

 
At Thursday, August 04, 2005 7:42:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

And who has been booty callin me? Eh?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters