Monday, November 07, 2005

About time!

Well, guess what I just finished doing! YES! As some of you may know I have finally began reading the Harry Potter series of books. In a week of my spare time I have now finished book one: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. It was awesome, as awesome as I had expected it to be. The movies were already great but this adds so much more depth and description that the movie cannot convey to the watcher/reader. I am now looking to invest in book two. I own book three since it was 1 of the 2 books that were given to me for free. I usually only do hardcover, because I look at books as an investment. To have forever and maybe pass down to my own children some day.

To all those that have read the books before, what is your take on the books? Did you feel that the movies so far have measured up? Which book is your favorite?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters