Friday, December 30, 2005

And how are you?

Things have been well with me. I've just been watching a lot of television lately. Melissa came by last night and hung out for an hour or so. That was a great time.

So what's going on out there in the world of the healthy? I haven't been out since Sunday night and it feels as though I have not seen people in a social situation in over a month. Any news? Any funny musings? Interesting stories?

I'm not in pain like I was that first night back at the house. I can actually get up and walk around and do things. I still tire somewhat easily though. I'll get up and do something for my "exercise" like get a drink of water. Then when I come back I need to rest. I'm such a little pansy now. I'm okay with it, it's all part of the healing process.

What are people's plans for New Years Eve? I know that Mr. Shoo is working behind the bar at DH. As for everyone else? I'm still leaning towards keeping my fat arse in the recliner. It would be the best thing for me to do. I'm working on not being my own worst enemy. So I've putting partying on hold for a while. At least the 6 weeks prescribed by my doctor, maybe longer. We'll see. I'm not as young as I used to be.

1 Comments:

At Friday, December 30, 2005 12:20:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Glad you're healing, k! Nothing too exciting going on this week.
New Orleans in a few hours though.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters