Saturday, February 25, 2006

Feeling Better

Well, I just got done walking at Washington Park. It is a beautiful day out. I put in a good 2.5 miles walking for about 45 minutes nonstop. I haven't had a good walk like that in over 2 months. Expecting surgeries and having back to back surgeries really puts a damper on keeping up with exercise. I plan on walking everyday this next week. I have to get back to it. I really do. I haven't really gained any weight but at the same time I have lost a lot of muscle mass because my "going out" clothes are too tight to wear right now even though I am still less than when I started wearing them. So I need to start getting back into shape and hopefully even better shape than I've ever been before.


Tonight I am doing a Trivia Night with friends. It is at the Prairie Heart Center and benefits the Children's Miracle Network. Apparently they are serving dinner and there will be beer there. This should be an even better time than expected. I don't know if we get anything if we win. I don't expect to win though, I just expect to have a good time.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, February 25, 2006 10:01:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Sorry I missed it K. I had to take a nap to kill my migraine,and missed most of the game, too.

I might be able to walk after work with you this week...except when I have class.

Hope trivia night was fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters