Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dag Nabbit

Darn! I have to go back to work tomorrow. I've been enjoying having time off of work and not being in the hospital. It's a change of pace. Now granted, I am not happy about the circumstances of the tornados but still, it's time off to do different things. So yeah, back to work for me.

My sister Jen is home this evening. I dragged her to the bar with me. We chilled and had a few drinks. She requested to be home before 10:30 and I obliged. There wasn't really anyone out this evening anyway.

Everyone is saving up for the ILLINI game tomorrow evening. Bring on the Big Dance.

Well, surprisingly, I am going to go to bed here soon. Yeah, just a few minutes from now I will be in bed. I figure I will need sleep to handle the hyper hypos in the morning. Since they had 5 days off from school too. I've got to remember that I am not the only one. I still wish they had just went ahead and given us the entire week off. That would have been sweet. Then I could have planned ahead and maybe left town or something but nooooooo I had to live day by day wondering if I had the next day off or not and then BAM I don't have the next day off and I have to get up at 6:15am again.... ick.

Well, hopefully I'm doing lunch with my sister tomorrow. She's home for a teacher's conference and will probably get an hour lunch so we will be able to hang out some more. I love my long long lunch.

Goodnight Kids. I hope everyone has their power back on soon. I know I'm estatic that I get to fall asleep to the television again. I haven't done that since Saturday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters