Monday, March 13, 2006

Wow

I am posting from Ed's apartment right now. My neighborhood got hit really really hard in the "bad weather" we had Sunday evening. We have 2 big trees down in our yard. Our power is still out. Tons of power lines are down in my neighborhood. Luckily the bar has power or else, well, I don't want to think of what would happen...

I've got fun stories of The Storm. But I don't feel like sitting here and typing it all out.

I am up to 99 pounds lost. Yeah that's right beeyatches. More and more studly every day. Start forming the line ladies.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 15, 2006 12:47:00 PM , Blogger betsyradish said...

KYLE!

That is freaking NUTS. You are doing so well with this weight loss stuff, I could just SPIT!

Soon, however, you will either look like my brother Dave, or disappear entirely. Don't let that happen, ok?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters