Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I'm Back!

St. Patrick's Day parade postponed

Mayor Tim Davlin announced today that downtown Springfield's annual St. Patrick's Day parade, scheduled for Saturday, has been postponed due to lingering effects of the storm.

The parade is now scheduled to step off at noon March 25.


Hello Folks! My house finally has power! As of 2pm this afternoon it came back on and it stayed on. The internet was up and running too. Thank goodness.


Not much else to report. I don't have photos to post yet. I'm lazy.

Give my cell phone a call if you are up for going out this evening. As of right now I don't know if I have work tomorrow or not. They haven't broke the news yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters