Thursday, March 09, 2006

Wow-weeeee






So, I have now lost 7 pounds since starting the Lent Diet. Which puts me at 95 pounds lost. I'm still stoked. I have been to the FitClub for the past 3 days in a row. Which is awesome. I have started hitting the weights again. I'm happy about that. I am still sore though. Still breaking down the old muscles and building new muscle. Things are going pretty well right now. Here are a few pics from a few minutes ago. I love doing photo shoots now! I have good reason though.

4 Comments:

At Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:37:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

You look awesome Kyle! Is that one of your new bargain shirts?

I need some of your motivation. I should get you to come work out at my apt sometime.

 
At Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:40:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

I used to workout at your apartment complex over a year ago when I wasn't a fitclub member. I'd go with Josh and Ed and Shoo. Sometimes without Josh too. Let's set a good time and we can work out. It's cool.

 
At Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:41:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

And yes, this is the XL shirt that I miraculously fit into

 
At Thursday, March 09, 2006 2:58:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, I haven't been using this knowledge lately, but make sure now that you are hitting the weights that you are giving your muscles a day of rest in between workouts. If you want to work out everyday, just do upper body one day and then lower body the next. You don't want to injure yourself! Good job Kyle....I swear you are going to motivate me one of these days!!! Actually, if I hadn't been on crutches on Monday, I was going to bike the DOT/Rochester trail with Kristine. Maybe some other day! Can we make brokeback bikeriding jokes on Kyle's site since Shoo put the kabash on it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters