Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Blogs Gone Too Far

I usually listen to the Molson and Lee show on WMAY 970 at some point in the afternoon, mainly between 2 and 2:30 on my way back to work. Well, my dad usually has it on the garage radio and he was out there today and comes inside telling me to turn on the radio to WMAY. Apparently Molson and Andy Lee were talking about blogs and MySpace.com. I'm like, okay cool, so I turn it on and sure enough. What was funny is that I was sitting here actually surfing through MySpace.com at that very moment. But anyway, if you don't listen to Molson and Lee you should. It is on the AM radio 970 from noon until 3 weekdays. IF you miss it you can get on their website which I always have linked on the right, http://molsonandlee.com/index.html

On their site you can download or listen to their "PODCAST" which is a commercial free airing of their shows. I highly suggest you check them out. They do a great show. I never was a big AM radio fan until them.

Plus this being "Blog World" I find today's show very relevant. They talk about them being journals of peoples life and such.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters