Sunday, March 26, 2006

A Trooper

Well folks I made it. I started drinking at noon and I made it all the way until after 3am. That is 15+ hours of partying and having fun. Granted I paced myself and fared much better than last Saturday. I had a wonderful time. For the first half of my day I owe that to Lori, Kirsten, and Terry, for the second half of my evening I owe the fun to Molly. Without her, well, I don't want to think about it...

Thanks.

As for my main concern...

I think that I will let it slide. It seems as though it isn't happening. If it comes up, cool. If it doesn't come up, oh well. Better luck next time.


May the luck of the Irish be with you.

4 Comments:

At Monday, March 27, 2006 10:39:00 AM , Blogger Sterno said...

Dude, you're like Springfield's very own International Man of Mystery.

I gotta decrypt everything you post nowadays?

Sheeesh! :)

 
At Monday, March 27, 2006 1:46:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Grrr Baby! Very Grrr!

 
At Monday, March 27, 2006 1:51:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Give me a call sometime or else come to Springfield. You know, that place where we are both from and I reside.

 
At Monday, March 27, 2006 8:36:00 PM , Blogger Sterno said...

This upcoming weekend, my friend. You are not forgotten :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters