Monday, March 20, 2006

The Verdict

Well with some advice from the professional (GTG), I checked out the back of my throat. I think I might put her to shame on the grossness factor. Even my doctor was like, "Yeah, that is gross". So thank goodness I decided to go to the doctor and not tough it out because it turns out that I have a bad case of Strep Throat. The normal refill of amoxacillin isn't potent enough and they gave me stronger stuff. He was all happy that it was Strep though because he didn't want it to be worse... like mono. Apparently you cannot just nuke it with drugs like you can Strep.

I am going to bed very soon. But first I must share! I went to Brown's this evening to enter my Barstool Open team into a drawing that when won, Brown's will sponser our team. Yeah, it was just one other team and our team. We had a 50/50 chance and I freaking WON IT! Amanda was so proud and wants me to play the lottery now. Phil was like, "cool" and Mels was MIA.

3 Comments:

At Monday, March 20, 2006 10:23:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

I talked to Mels....she was pumped. She said you can call the team whatever you want since we don't have to pay. ;)

 
At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:24:00 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Oh, and BTW...."worse like mono?" Your doctor can bite me...when Epstein-Barr lives in your body, you'll take a little sleepy mono over strep anyday!

 
At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 9:08:00 AM , Blogger the good time girl said...

i am the strep throat expert...get it at least twice a year. glad you went to the doctor so it didn't turn into something worse. if you let strep go, it can turn into a form of scarlet fever...then you'd be in the hospital again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters