Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Prayers Answered

Thank you God. I prayed that this blizzard overnight would be enough to cancel school today and it was. I have no sick days and just 1 personal day left and I didn't want to have to use the last lone personal day already. But I need rest. I woke up naturally and started watching the news and of course our district waited until the last possible minute. Then a few minutes later I got the call, then I had to make my call. Now here I sit. I just redrugged myself and I am going back to sleep.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 9:57:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you're sick dude, hopefully you'll feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters