Tuesday, April 25, 2006

She thinks my tractor's sexy

So, I woke up tired as heck this morning. My third alarm went off on my phone and I was tempted to make a 4th alarm reallllly quick. But then I thought about how I need to shower and head to work. Work, it just has to be before noon, doesn't it? So I'm showering, right. Still having a tough time waking up. Turn the water off and the power goes off, then back on, then off, then on, then off and stays off. I'm just like, good grief. There are no windows in my bathroom so I'm finishing up in complete darkness. Then my dad comes and knocks on the door. I'm like yeah? So he then says Did you know that the power is out? Oh really was my response. That was the start to my morning. A light breeze apparently can now knock out our power.

Last night was pretty good. Got myself some Subway and went to watch the Cub game down at the bar. The Cubs bats came alive pretty late in the game but the pulled out the W. I saw a few people and then they left. Not many that can hang for the long haul anymore. Or else my long haul has gotten longer recently.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 25, 2006 10:52:00 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Your long haul is ridiculous. ;)

I have too much homework at the end of the semester, and packing....I can't play.

In fact, we only came in the bar to see you!

 
At Tuesday, April 25, 2006 11:33:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Mels - I am out almost every night. I actually need to work on not being out every night but I enjoy being out of the house. I don't usually call people on Mondays or Tuesdays because people are not usually up for going out on those nights. Even if it is to just sit, hang out, and drink water.

Amanda - I wasn't meaning you. Other people were out that you didn't see.... ;) And I am just saying that people weren't out long. I appreciate the seeing me part. I'm always glad when people get to see me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters