Thursday, April 27, 2006

My baby is better

My car was ill. The other day it started doing things that are not natural. It also has been chirping at me for a few weeks. The oil needed changing. The tires needed rotating. And I had low tire pressure in one of the tires the other day. Turns out a fuel injector was messed up which caused the illness. The chirping was because of a tire cover. And the low tire pressure was due to a nail in the tire. So I took it out to good old Landmark where I bought the car from and is still under warranty. I got alllllll that fixed and done for 41 bucks. I love warranties, it's like health insurance for my baby. Because of all that is why I didn't opt to drive to Saint Louis if anyone was wondering, my baby was ill and not road trip worthy. Now she is riding smoothly and the gentle purr of the engine tells me that she is happy about the tune up. Also, I'm just happy to have her back. I was without my car for a day and I drove my great aunt's car which is the same kind just different year. I wasn't fond of it. Things were in different places and it drove me nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters