Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Out on your corner in the pouring rain

Things have been looking up. I think that my life is finally getting some direction. Big news in my life that is really important to me is that I am going back to college full time starting in just 1 month's time. This summer I am taking 2 classes totalling 7 credit hours and this coming fall I am so far signed up for 4 classes totalling 12 credit hours. I am still taking classes at LLCC because they are more affordable and transfer to U.I.S. I am still planning on going into Elementary Education although I have contemplated going into Special Education. I'll decide when the time gets closer. My first goal is to take these classes and get B's or better. I have to get my G.P.A. up in order to move up. Wish me luck!


*Update: I am now taking 5 classes totalling 16 credit hours in the fall.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 1:26:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Um yeah, thanks.... Since my blog gets graded daily.

And thank you, I am excited about the school too.

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 3:16:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa, I'm glad for the clarification...I have always followed that rule too but a lady that I used to work with that had to proof my social histories always changed that on me...made me so mad. Anyway, Kyle if you are looking at special education, better start looking outside of Springfield because UIS doesn't have it...you would either have to pay the big buck for the private school tuition at MacMurray in J-ville or head on back to ISU!

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 6:32:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Ooooh, that is good to know. Thanks for the inside info Monica

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters