Saturday, April 29, 2006

Kentucky Rain Keeps Pouring Down

So, looks like there are not many Saturday posts today so I figure I will do one directly from Chicago. I am sitting here at my sister's laptop blogging while eating strawberry rhubarb pie alamode and drinking a Heineken Light. Life is good. We set up a few things for the walk tomorrow and then went out to dinner at an Irish Pub Galvin's and I had an authentic Irish Breakfast complete with boiled pigs blood... yum. I cleaned my whole plate thank you very much. We're heading to bed early tonight since we have to be at the walk site at 5:45am to set up. I'm a huge fan of Chicago. I love my sister's condo. I have my own room while staying here.

Sorry I'm not there with everyone who is still in Springfield but as I may state to people often "I need to get away" and this is it for now. 2 whole days out of town. I'm enjoying it immensely whether or not my mood shows it. Well, I'm going to finish my pie now. Talk to you cool kids later. Byenow.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, April 30, 2006 12:49:00 PM , Blogger D e s i g n Girl said...

Hey K,
Too bad you came when it's so rainy here. Hope you are not getting too wet at the walk. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters