Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Oh Dear

Well, sick boy is in full force. I did something to my back today. What? I don't know but it started to hurt and it got worse and tighter and tighter to the point that I didn't want to get out of the chair because any movement would be very painful. So I'm like, okay, enough of this I am going to the doctor. Well, I go. Then while I'm there I say, well in addition to my back, I've been having some chest congestion and wheezing over the past week. May as well get that looked at while I am here. That ends up being the focus of the examination. I get xrays of my lungs. They come back. Apparently there is a spot and it might be pneumonia. They were sending it to a skilled radiologist later who would further check out the xray. If it is confirmed then they will give me a call and follow up appointments and xrays and such will be needed. So they send me on my way for now with this respiratory antibiotic and some pain killers for my back. So I've got that going for me.

Current directions, plenty of fluids and rest.

My dad appologized for me getting all the sick genes in the family. It doesn't help that I don't have a spleen any longer. He can't help it though and told him he doesn't have to appologize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters