Sunday, June 11, 2006

Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone



Today was a lazy day. I slept for most of it. I haven't been feeling well. I came home early this evening and opted not to go out longer so that I could rest but I haven't gotten to bed yet although I plan on hitting the hay very soon.

This weekend had a little excitement but at the same time I had this sad feeling the whole time. I feel out of place. I feel like something changed and I didn't get the memo. It is like there was a huge party and everyone was there... except me. I don't know what's going on but I feel like I am witnessing the tides of change and you cannot stop the tide from rolling in no matter how much you try to fight it.

Here are some photos from the baseball game on Sunday the 4th.










2 Comments:

At Monday, June 12, 2006 1:14:00 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Kyle, Matt Murton is MY boyfriend, get your own!

;)

Anyone but Michael Barrett is available, cause Nattie would beat you up.

 
At Monday, June 12, 2006 2:10:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Amanda - I took that photo for you, obviously. I don't have any "boyfriends" nor do I plan on having any. The closest would be Zambrano cause he is my boy. "You're my boy Blue!"

Mels - The baseball and the memo talk are totally unrelated. I just posted the baseball photos for people's visual pleasure.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters