Sunday, June 25, 2006

Status Update

I'm working the summer program at my day job. I was a little worried about not getting the hours but I think that something has worked out in my favor so that I will be needed everyday.

Even though I will be getting the hours with my day job I am working on getting a night job. I will put my insomniac tendencies to work by making me some moolah. I'm shooting for entry level at a local video store. I'm pretty sure that I will get the job because the person that called me in for an interview was an old coworker at my first job. Random.

Class is tough. I don't know if I can get the hang of this. My motivation is dying.

I've got a lot of family things going on and I try to be here for that the best that I can.

I see quite a bit of work, work, and school in my future.

I have still given up alcohol. Doing well with that.

I've been trying to get out and exercise when I can but I have been very tired lately. I've been cutting back on my eating. It's helped. I've lost about 4 pounds in the last week.

So far I don't think I have anyone going with me to the midnight showing of Superman Returns. Anyone interested in going with me? It is in 2 days. Tuesday night at midnight.

3 Comments:

At Monday, June 26, 2006 2:40:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to go with you to Superman, as long as you don't mind the fact that I have never seen any of the orginals!! I will buy my ticket today! By the way, I am very proud of you for being motivated to work so much and go to school! You are doing a great job!

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:56:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kyle, I'm sorry but I'm old as hell and can't hang for a midnight showing anymore. Hope you enjoyed the movie! Roger Ebert did not, but I'm anxious to hear your comments... Let me know!!!

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:56:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Nattie posted that last comment, by the way. Forgot to add that in there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters