Tuesday, June 20, 2006

TOMORROW! TOMORROW!

I love ya, tomorrow.

Well people, tomorrow Superman Returns tickets go on sale. It looks as though there will be a midnight (12:01am) showing on Tuesday the 27th (technically wednesday). I know a ton of people want to go with me. At least they acted like they wanted to go with me. Thing is that I cannot afford to put a ton of tickets on my debit card. So I'm saying now if you want to join, go ahead and buy your own ticket or get with someone else to buy a bulk amount. Looks like it will be at Showplace 12 West, which is good because it has the best sound system and screen in town. I'm so stoked, I've been waiting for years for this and it is almost here.

Let me know if you are coming with me. I have a horrible memory and cannot keep track of who all said they wanted to go with me.

This site directs you to information. Should all be posted on Wednesday.
http://www.kerasotes.com/advance/superman_returns.htm


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters