Monday, July 24, 2006

Free Movies Rock!

So I get to rent free movies now. I also am able to rent movies before they hit the streets. Well, tonight I made my choice of the first movie I would rent for free. I'm in a comedy type of mood, as I usually am. I picked

"Sarah Silverman - Jesus is Magic (2005)"

# Genres: Comedy, Musical
# Plot Outline Narrative digressions on sex, race, politics, and more from comedienne Sarah Silverman.
# Plot Synopsis: Sarah Silverman appears before an audience in Los Angeles with several sketches, taped outside the theater, intercut into the stand-up performance. Themes include race, sex, and religion. Her comic personal is a self-centered hipster, brash and clueless about her political incorrectness. A handful of musical numbers punctuate the performance. It begins and ends with her in conversation with two friends: at the start, she's the loser compared to their recent artistic successes; by the end, she's the star, in her dressing room, dismissive and cutting.




Plus, I think Sarah Silverman is hot. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters