Monday, July 31, 2006

Running on empty


I am so freaking forgetful. It's weird though, somethings, I can't seem to forget no matter how hard I try. Then I go and do something like I did tonight. I'm getting ready to leave for work. I'm all dressed and I remember that I need to return my 3 movies tonight. I go get them out of the player. Put them in the cases. This is very important because I actually get charged a late fee if I return my free movies late. So I gotta get them back. Well, after I get the movies, I go and get a voided check because I'm setting up direct deposit at the night job. I get the sheet that I need to fill out along with the voided check. Then I proceed to say goodbye to the parents and I go into the garage and get 2 bottles of water and then get in my car and leave. I get to work. I walk in. I set my direct deposit information on the counter. Then I realize that I didn't bring my movies in. I say I'll be right back and run out to my car. The movies are no where to be found! I'm like, no way. I made to big of a deal out of this in my head to forget them. Well, I called home and I had set them on the couch when I had gotten my voided check. Freakin A. Luckily I have very very nice parents and they brought the movies to me all the way across town. The thing is also, I was rerenting 2 of them since I didn't get around to watching them. So I rerented the 2, and then returned the other one. I then rented The Producers thinking that this may be one that my parents would like to watch and also one that I want to watch. I told my dad to look around and pick something out and I would put it on my account but he didn't feel like it. So, hopefully they will enjoy this one. Anywho, I hate how I can just forget something like that when it is a big deal. I don't want to pay on a free movie. That is just insane. Hopefully next time I do better at checking to see if I have 3 movies in my hand before I leave the driveway.






Also, I noticed now that I am home that we have 2 half eaten bowls of ice cream from Cold Stone in the freezer. So apparently my parents took advantage of this trip across town to stop in and get some "so I hear" awesome ice cream. I have yet to try the place out. Fact that I'm broke plays a part in that too. I'm glad to see that their trip across town didn't totally concern me and they got some enjoyment out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters