Thursday, August 10, 2006

Looking Good

.





So I was at the grocery store picking up lots of juice to help get myself healthy and hydrated again. I ran into an old girlfriend of mine. Haven't seen her in ages and we don't talk anymore either. She didn't recognize me until she saw my name on the credit card slip. She says, "Oh that's who you are" so apparently she thought she knew me somehow. Then so goes on to say, "Looking good Kyle, looking real good." To which I simply replied thanks. I then was on my merry way, I'm pretty fatigued right now because of this sickness so I don't feel like chatting it up. It was interesting though, an old flame throwing me a compliment like that.




.

3 Comments:

At Friday, August 11, 2006 9:43:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

K, is there any chance of movie nights getting started back up again, or are you just too busy? There's so many movies I want to see and no one else ever wants to go!

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 12:44:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

I didn't know that anyone was still interested in a weekly movie night. I'll have to think about it. I'm in saving money mode and I also am working my tail end off between 3 jobs which is why I just got sick. If I do get it going again I am leaning towards Monday nights and maybe we could focus on movies that are out on the 5 Buck Club with Kerasotes (movies that have been out for 2 weeks).

 
At Monday, August 14, 2006 12:07:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nattie, all you have to do is ask...I am always up for going to a movie! Besides, summer is coming to an end so it's about time to start a weekly movie night back up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters