Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Weekend: Saturday Night

Upon arrival, he was so happy to see me.

Upon arrival, not so happy to see me.

Me and Phil's lady.

D chillin out with me in the corner

Yes Shoo, you ARE #1

At the end of the night when I get tired, this is how it looks.

Game of frogger anyone?

Me and my Quasi

Shoo and Jen

What's that you say? Timmy is stuck in the old mine?

Shoo and Steven

Shoo finally tired of his 15 minutes

Shoo no longer tired of his 15 minutes, jumps into photo of Jill

Me and The Chief

"Shameless"

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 4:52:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

A man that gives new meaning to "Candid Camera." Just you wait (dot) (dot) (dot)

 
At Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:34:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

You plan on taking a lot of photos with me as the star? Or you're just going to start doing candids and try to do them better?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters