Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sleepless in Springfield

Well, apparently working 3 jobs and not being able to sleep when it is time to do so will cause a person to get sick. I am under the weather. The doctor made me call off from my works. I was like, well, I work with children with one, but the other is retail and he said, take that one off too. Darn. I have sick days with the day job but I lose money if I can't work the night job. Feeling better is priority number one. So meds, fluids, and plenty of rest. I cannot afford to be sick. I was doing so well. I hadn't been to the doctor for a cold in months.

I've already had a nap today. I plan on getting to bed early and sleeping in late.

On a lighter note. The Illinois State Fair was kicked off tonight with the parade. Anyone plan on attending this year? I want to go but my time is very limited. I work all 3 nights this weekend and pretty busy during the week. I have Monday night free. That might be it, possibly Wednesday, but that is if I don't do something else.

What is your favorite fair food(s)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters