Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Can you feel the love tonight

Long day. I ended up stopping by The Lace on the way home from HV. A few friends were there. We closed it down at 2 and then went to The Curve. Hung out there for a while. Saw a few other people that I know. Which is always cool. All in all, the day ended well. One more double duty day and then I'm down to singles til next week. I really look forward to days off. Anymore, with all these jobs, I never have a complete day off, if it isn't one job that I'm at, then it is another.

Do you ever feel like friends don't really care about what you have to say? I don't want people to sit there and fake being riveted by my every word, but sometimes I can't get a word in edgewise without cutting in and being rude. About 80% of the time I feel like I am a kid again growing up with my sisters. I was always either wrong or didn't get a chance to talk to begin with. Probably why I now am not good at telling stories or jokes.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 31, 2006 2:44:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Two of my springfield faves. *roll*

I think I'm all clear for the wedding job wise....hopefully! We still don't have a room though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters