Thursday, November 09, 2006

4 times in a 24 hour period

I slept a decent amount yesterday. I did the nap during the day. That's normal. Then I got home from class, ate and then lay down in bed and I passed out at 9pm. I woke up thinking, hey it must be about time to get up for work. Nope, it was only 12:30am. I was like, whoa, felt like it had been hours and hours. I guess that I am just getting used to sleeping short shifts. I ended up staying up until 3am and then finally falling back to sleep. It's funky.

Less than a day. In 24 hours I will be on my way up to Chicago for a 3 day weekend of fun and celebration with family and friends. I'm stoked. I work tonight though. Which sucks. I would like to get a good night sleep before I go up there but it won't happen. I also am possibly going out after work this evening (12:30am)because of Izzy being home and all.

Also, for anyone and everyone's information. My cell phone is messed up currently. It no longer vibrates when it rings and the screen has gone out. I can get it to come up very rarely so if you get a text from me that means that for like a minute or 2 I am able to check them but it never lasts too long. I'm due for an official upgrade on December 9th so I will be doing that then. I'm going to try to make due. I did get all my numbers written down off of my phone so I should be good once I get a new phone. Does anyone have any suggestions of cell brands that are good and ones to stay away from? I have cingular.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 12, 2006 4:33:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I won the lottery I'd take a nap when ever I wanted.

And I wouldn't feel guilty about either.

JP

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters