Monday, February 05, 2007

Poor Showing

Those Bears. Those freak'n Bears. The first few minutes were so damned exciting and then nothing but moans and groans and a whole lotta heartache. I was disappointed in the commercials too. Sure there were a few funny ones but nothing that I will be discussing tomorrow at work. Well, maybe the one where instead of the fist bump people are supposed to slap each other in the face. I found that one really funny. Maybe there were a few that I missed. There is usually a site I go to, to check them all out. I'll check them out sometime in the next few days.

Other than the Bears not putting on a good show. Congrats to the Colts, they did play very well. Bah, should have been the Bears though. Poor Lovie.

I'm finally doing better. I haven't been hit that hard by the flu in years. I'm still not back to 100% yet but I will be returning to work in the morning and I do work Hollywood Monday night too, so hopefully I can handle a full day of work again. I haven't drank alcohol in over a week. I've had so much juice and gatorade that I could possibly bust. I won't though. Plenty of rest and Plenty of fluids. I think I'm going to keep the no alcohol thing going until this coming weekend when I go to Chicago. YAY! Can't wait for Chicago! Molly! Cowboy Mouth! ED and Amanda! Anything but Springfield! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters