Friday, February 16, 2007

Update 97.7

I was informed that 97.7 the River and then 97.7 TV97 are both no longer. It is now 97.7 "Alice" which I think might be Alice Cooper because I know he has a radio show that is pretty popular. I know a lot of you probably don't care because you have indulged in the ipod craze and never listen to the radio. My thing is that I love the radio, I have no need for an ipod, so I am excited when new stations come about or old stations change format. The music sounds tolerable. Check it out.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Saturday, February 17, 2007 12:04:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love radio too and with all the DRM and RIAA shenanigans going on, actually prefer it buying music these days. As for Alice, I'm not sure which one it is, but I'm pretty sure it's not this Alice

 
At Sunday, February 18, 2007 8:32:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, aren't YOU snarky, Kys.

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 10:15:00 AM , Blogger Laura said...

I was through the area the other day and listened to that station. They were advertising online listening, but not only can I not remember the url, but I can't seem to find it on google either.

I'm like you -- I love my Ipod, but I still listen to radio in the car often.

 
At Thursday, February 22, 2007 2:04:00 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

I hope you like it. :) I work there. it rocks :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters