Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Springfield Is Closed

Well, the whole city of Springfield is officially closed. When I got the call from Hollywood saying that the store is closed for the day and I don't have to come in, I knew it was serious.

This Blizzard is crazy. I really want to go out and play in the snow because how often do you get fresh snow this high to play in? I mean really. BUT I'm a big old wuss and really don't feel like bundling up and freezing my ace off. So absolutely no work for me today and tomorrow might be the same. I can only hope... Well I'm not totally hoping because that means that at the end of the school year we will go that much longer into summer...

I am wondering if pizza places are open? My car is in a huge snow drift and shoveling it out would be like a half hour chore because I have to get the length of drive way behind it too.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 7:53:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Wouldn't attempt it. Had to run Steve his extra set of keys because he locked them in the car. Most fast food and restaurants are closed. The gas stations were the only things open.

 
At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 9:02:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Attempt ordering delivery? I'm sure I'm not the only one in town.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters