Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Shoveling

I wish we had a snow blower. I thought we had one but my dad said he sold it over 10 years ago, I don't think that is accurate but who knows. Not me.

So I shoveled my car out of the huge snow bank that built up around it. I thought I was being smart by parking under the car port in our duplex drive way. Nope, not really because then I still got burried since the snow was blowing like mad. Plus I then had about 30 feet of driveway behind me with snow a few feet deep. So instead of parking by the road and just having a little bit to shovel, I had a ton of snow to shovel. Yay me! Well, I had good intentions of shoveling every last bit from my car to the road. I probably got about a fourth of the way there when I thought, "how about I just clear the high piles of snow and then drive through it". Well, it worked. I now have some nice ruts from my car for my car to get through. And I didn't have to shovel the whole freaking driveway either.

So, next time we have a good snowfall like this remind me not to park so far away from the street. The farther you are away from the street the more snow you have to get through before you reach the street.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters