Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I like me some Darcy's

If I have a daughter I might name her Darcy because I love the restaurant Darcy's so freakin much. I got picked up today by a friend cause she wanted to go to Darcy's really bad. So we went and I got a supreme pony shoe. Yes, I got a pony, but I did this because we split an appetizer of fried white cheddar cheese balls. And the supreme shoe is a really big portion cause they add things to it to make it bigger than the normal shoe. So anywho, saw a few people from the bar that I know there, that was it though. Although there was this redhead that I thought I knew but I couldn't place it. Love those redheads. Our waitress was good. She did a good job of keeping up on my refills and she was pregnant too. Props to her for doing good work while carrying a child. She got a big tip.

I think our waitress thought we were on a Valentines Date or something because she specifically put the bill down right in front of me. My friend and I both only had plastic and the bill wasn't divided so I just went ahead and paid it. So I made it look like we were on a date, it was fun. What's funny is that my friend, she is going on her real vday date tonight with her boyfriend and he is taking her to Saputos. So she is making out like a bandit today. I don't mind though, she's an old old friend.

While we were there I was joking around saying that I should totally stand up and start raising my voice saying that I'm breaking up with her and it's over and I never want to see her again and get the entire restaurant to stare at her. She's like, I'd probably say I don't know you. Then I'd say from across the restaurant "oh I knew you say something like that!" She was cracking up. Then I said, I wish I had the balls to do that cause it would be hillarious. Then she said, She's glad I don't have the balls to do that because that would be awkward and crazy. Also, she drove and then i'd have to either come back to the table to wait outside for her to take me home...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters