Saturday, March 03, 2007

Kyle House Owner

Has a nice ring to it doesn't it? I haven't told many people because this is in the very very early stages. I called my bank to see how big of a loan I could get based on my credit and income. At this point I am just doing this to size up my options. I could rent an apartment, I could rent a house, or I could just purchase a house that would be mine.

I know some of you are probably thinking, "Oh Lord" and you could be right. I say why pay rent to someone for something that you will never own and cannot resell down the road when you can own a home.

The good thing is that I do not require a huge house. I actually want a small quaint house. I've already been getting some advice. Suggestions and thoughts are okay providing you don't try to make me feel like a piece of crap. IF I do this, I don't plan on doing it until late spring or early summer. I am not rushing this because this is not something that a person rushes into, obviously.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters