Saturday, February 17, 2007

Super Tired

I don't know what it is but I for the most part haven't gotten out of bed yet today. Besides a little to eat and now a little computer time. I didn't over do it last night either. If I had then I'd think, oh okay, it's because of that. I guess I'm just pretty tired then. I do have to leave for work in an hour. I don't want to go, I hope it isn't busy.

Last night was dead at the bar. A few people I know came and hung out with me by the door. That was cool. Thanks.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Sunday, February 18, 2007 11:38:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I would have had a chance to chat with you more tonight at the Barrel Head.

Give me a call sometime, I'm always up late.

xoxo Meliss

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters